- Dr Sullivan quoted in Concussion Prevention Through Strength Training? , on http://proplayerinsiders.com/concussion-prevention-through-strength-training/
- Read Defining the Intangibles on http://proplayerinsiders.com/defining-the-intangibles/ where Dr. Sullivan discusses the critical factors regarding selecting talented athletes.
- Player Only Workouts: What’s Missing, http://proplayerinsiders.com/player-only-workouts-whats-missing/ Read Dr. Sullivan’s thoughts on preparation and how the lockout may change some players readiness.
- Dr. Sullivan speaks about the effects of fatigue on performance. http://proplayerinsiders.com/winning-desired-so-rest-required/
- Technology, Neuroscience, Sport Psychology and more discussed by Dr. Sullivan in http://proplayerinsiders.com/masterminding-the-game/
- John Lanzafame spoke with Dr. John Sullivan, Clinical Sports Psychologist, regarding the results of the study and implications for NFL player safety and concussion prevention. http://proplayerinsiders.com/popular-helmet-rated-poorly-we-talk-safety-with-the-expert/
- Read the latest on Concussion in an in depth three part series authored by Dr. Sullivan:
- Dr. Sullivan’s first article for www.ProPlayerinsiders.com looking at all aspects of sport science read it here; http://proplayerinsiders.com/how-did-they-do-that/
Sullivan quoted in Neurotraining Helps Turbo-Charge Football Offenses http://www.wired.com/playbook/2011/12/neurotraining-helps-turbo-charge-football-offenses/ December
Sullivan quoted in Polamalu’s “Concussion-Like Symptoms” http://proplayerinsiders.com/polamalus-concussion-like-symptons/
November 29th, 2011
Sullivan quoted in Concussion Observer, A Step in the Right Direction
http://proplayerinsiders.com/nfl-adds-observer-to-watch-for-concussions/ November 25th, 2011
Sullivan quoted in Dielman Injury Protocols for Concussions http://proplayerinsiders.com/dielman-injury-changes-protocols-for-concussions/ November 4th, 2011
- Dr. Sullivan quoted in Lockout Effect on Injuries This Year?
September 22nd, 2011
Recent Professional Presentations:
- September 2011. Invited Presenter, Association for Applied Sport Psychology, Use of Technology for Performance and Welfare: Apps to Wearable Tech. Honolulu, HI.
- May, 2011. Invited Presenter Big East Sports Medicine Symposium, NCAA Update: Programs and Research, Providence, RI.
- May, 2011. Invited Panel Expert National Collegiate Athletic Association Gender Equity Forum, Mind, Body, Spirit Addressing Student-Athletes’ Mental Health Issues, Washington, D.C.
- May, 2011. Invited Panel Expert National Collegiate Athletic Association Conference, Marijuana, K2 and other Drug Use Concerns – What Athletics Departments Can Do, San Antonio, TX.
- January, 2011. Invited Panel Expert National Collegiate Athletic Association Conference, Mind, Body, Spirit Addressing Student-Athletes’ Mental Health Issues, San Antonio, TX
- September, 2010. Invited Presenter Big East Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) Leadership Conference, Question Asked Questions Answered: Clinical Sport Psychology, Providence, RI.
- October, 2010. Invited Presenter Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP) Annual Conference, Navigating the Emerging Student-Athlete Welfare Challenge: Performance Issues are Clinical Issues, Providence, RI.
- June, 2010. Invited Key Note Speaker for the Clinical Symposium at the National Athletic Trainers’ Association National Convention, Navigating the Emerging Student-Athlete "Perfect Storm": Managing Mental Health Problems and Responses at the Collegiate Setting, Philadelphia, PA.